Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thoughts of a 8 month old baby



  • What is daddy doing to mommy?
  • I've got a surprise in my pants, and it's not a toaster.
  • I need to learn how daddy makes himself disappear and reappear.
  • That's mine and that's mine and that's mine and that's mine too.
  • I wonder what that remote control tastes like?
  • Ok mom, I'm ready for some steak.
  • So when I cry, I get a bottle. I'll have to remember that.
  • Why would you think that I would like liquid chicken?
  • Mommy and daddy need to keep those weird noised down, I am trying to sleep.
  • I wonder what Kat Dennings milk tastes like?
  • What's a penis?
  • Who keeps taking one of my socks?

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I always wondered if that first one crossed a baby's mind.
Are you enjoying it though, man?

Adam said...

My nephew quickly learned what a TV remote could do. And what times and channels his favorite cartoons were on.

Birgit said...

Liquid chicken...right up there with mushed up peas. There is a reason the diaper looks like that. Glad to see you here! I have a feeling you are loving being a daddy:)

Mark said...

It would be pretty weird to hear the thoughts of an 8 month old baby. I hope they do forget who took their socks. It must be so trippy.

Baby Sister said...

I've always wanted to know what babies were thinking. Thanks for helping me stay informed.

Susan Payton said...

What a fun page. Just blogging around and found your blog. So good to see you here blogging. So many deserted blogs these days. Thanks for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://myfavoritesolarlights.blogspot.com

Blue Grumpster said...

When I cry I need a bottle. How's that for evolution?

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Totally male view of a babies thoughts. LOL

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Totally male view of a babies thoughts. LOL